• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

confused about miffy

miffy's mum

Warren Scout
Afternoon everyone,

Ok miffy is in a very large shed which has carpet tiles everywhere with lots of hay....
1 thing confuses me tho...in this cold weather he just sits on the shelf under the window (i have put hay all here aswell). The other night when the temp was down to -5 i went out to check on him, but he was still happy sat on the shelf. He does have a small hutch in his shed with a sleeping compartment again all with hay but he just poops in there. ( I did bring him in that night) I had a rabbit before miffy and when the weather changed he would make a little den in his sleeping compartment and snuggle under all the hay.
Ive even bought a heat pad for him, ive put it under the window where he sits...but nooooo he now sits on the other side :?
Do you think he feels the cold?

I think that's pretty clear - your Miffy is a warmbody! :D Hunny is the same, she sulked for days when I put a roof on the run and tarp sides to protect them from this cold wet weather! She LOVES to sit in the rain and get freezing cold, but her husbun Mustard prefers to snuggle in the hutch. :roll:

I think that's pretty clear - your Miffy is a warmbody! :D Hunny is the same, she sulked for days when I put a roof on the run and tarp sides to protect them from this cold wet weather! She LOVES to sit in the rain and get freezing cold, but her husbun Mustard prefers to snuggle in the hutch. :roll:

Miffy did sulk the next day when he realised he was inside, as soon as i put him outside in the morning...binkys galore. His ears were sooo cold that night i had to bring him in :lol:

Back