• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits speak to eachother?

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
I was just wondering, as I saw something really funny this morning...

Miffy managed to sneak out of their NIC setup (I had the door closed as I'd just been outside and don't know if she will bolt for it yet). She hopped around the side and was investigating the lounge. When I realised it wasn't Zorro's ginger/whiteness I'd seen in the corner of my eye, I herded her back home. As far as I could see, Nicholas hadn't actually noticed (as although they are bonded, they aren't especially smoochy smoochy cuddly and like to chill on different floors), from where he was lying down, the door is directly below him, and there is a blanket pegged to the outside, to give them a private area.

When I'd got her back in, she hopped up the top, woke Nick up, and looked like she was whispering in his ear. :love: Then Nick immediately hopped down the stairs and tried to get out of the same gap Miffy had squeezed through! :?

I know they don't 'talk', but are rabbit communicative methods that complex that she could tell him to try and get out, and where? :shock: :?

Back