• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big shed or smaller shed plus run?

gemmam

Alpha Buck
Hi, I am planning to hopefully get a shed for my bunnies and piggies although it will still be a while longer while I save up! The rabbits have free range of the garden rather than a run so I'm not sure what would be best - a bigger shed (maybe 8'x6') or a 6'x4' shed plus a similar sized run? I suppose both would take up equal garden space so it's just deciding what would be better for the buns. They'll still get daily access to the garden. What do people think?

If they are still allowed to run free in the garden, i would go for the bigger shed. More space for bad weather play (mine wont go out when its wet), and more space and adaptaility for toys and shelves/levels and more space for you to spend time with them in there.

Hi, I am planning to hopefully get a shed for my bunnies and piggies although it will still be a while longer while I save up! The rabbits have free range of the garden rather than a run so I'm not sure what would be best - a bigger shed (maybe 8'x6') or a 6'x4' shed plus a similar sized run? I suppose both would take up equal garden space so it's just deciding what would be better for the buns. They'll still get daily access to the garden. What do people think?

Back