• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving away my first bunny on Sat

happypreso

Alpha Buck
:(:( :):)

Happy and sad. It is a friend of mine so I know that the rabbit will have a good home.

Anyway, I wanted to do a 'birth ceritifcate' and a info sheet and wondered if I had everything I needed to cover. Also going to give some food - anything else I need to do?

Info sheet: jabs, hutch size/run size, diet, spreyed (reasons why), company, signs of a happy bun!, anything else?

birth cert: name, parents name, dob, picture maybe?

anything I have missed? Thanks!

pannacur information about protecting against ec, being prey anima and the importance of pain relief and a good rabbit savvy vet, any infromation about gi stasis what indications a rabbit can give you of their mood.. ie binkys=happy lying in a corner happy flops teeth grinding teeth purring growling squeaking. etc
a list of useful websites(rwa, your vets telephone number and your telephone number
try and get a contract drawn up too as while this may not be leagally binding it gives you more leeeway and measnt the person is more likely to return bun to you if needs be than rehome themselves and to care better for it

oh and also a list of rabbit safe fruit and veg toys you can buy and make
rabbit no nos to eat
what to do if think g i stasis, what to do if bunny listless, rabbit rescue telephone numbers(for when they get a partenr bun)
house rabbits and outdoors buns
how to litter train
the importance of hay in the diet and high fibre food(ove 16%)
signs of dental issues... ie watery eyes driblle routine checks, apparently (and iv only learnt yesterday) mites..... etc
there is soooo much you can add in!!!! x

Back