• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige babble on…

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
B and B free ranged in the frost and snow for the first time. Strangely enough this led to a conversation about love and fur.

Rabswood: So babies what did you think about the snow and frost?

Big: I was a bit scared at first
Beige: But you soon got use to it didn’t you
Big: Yes
Beige: When we went back inside the house my paws were tingling. Big says it’s the same as the feeling you get in your paws when you are in love.
Big: Yes my paws tingle when I look at photos of Carlton
Beige: My paws don’t tingle when I look at photos of Bella… well I do get tingles but not in my paws.
Big: Where do you get tingles?
Beige: I can’t tell you you’re my sister.

Rabswood: Beige you know Bella is already married to Dutchie she doesn’t need a husbun
Beige: Yes but Dutchie has two wives and that’s just greedy
Rabswood: Why do you like Bella so much?
Beige: I like the patterns on her fur
Rabswood: And Big you know you can’t marry Carlton because you live with your brother Beige, he would be very sad without you, I know you love each other.
Beige: I think Carlton is small and fat with short legs.
Big: You’re just jealous because you are ginger and Carlton is like black velvet
Beige: I am not ginger, I’m honey blonde.
Big: so who does that ginger fur belong to blowing around in the garden?
Beige: That’s Bamber’s after he jumped over the run and tried to beat me up the other day.
Bamber: I’m not ginger (or orange Auntie Angie) the colour of my fur is ‘sand’
Big: Why did Bamber try to beat you up?
Beige: because I was flirting with his wife Maisie through the run fencing
Big: I think you should keep your eyes off other bunnie’s wives
Beige: Oh why do I have to live with my sister?!
Oxo: You think you’ve got it bad I have to live with my mother (Lavender)
Big: Wouldn’t it be good if we could all live in a big bunny group, all 10 of us!
Beige: everyone would be fighting
Big: I wouldn’t fight
Beige: I would, I’d fight to the death.
Oxo: How old are you Beige?
Beige: I’m just over 8 months
Big: Yes he’s a little buck feeling his paws.

awwww i wondered what you two might have been up to lately.:no:naughty little Beige, you must be a good boy with the other bunnies or your mummy will make you play inside. were you good enough bunnies for santa to visit you?

Bella: Beige I have just read this and I dont feel special anymore you are looking at other does :(

Bella: Beige is not the buck I thought he was - watch out Ghostie you might have to share him *** hops off to tell Dutchie all about it**

awwww ...you cutie wutie little babies do make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Bamber ...did i realy say you were orange:shock:..i can only apologise :? :roll:

:lol::lol: Bless Big and Beige :lol:

Didnt half make me laugh :D Dont get giving Ronnie any ideas :lol: xXx

Dylan: Big, I think you're perdy :oops: I tried to bring you a flower, but Mummy says coz it's winter there's none, so here's a plant that Mummy's Grandma grew :) We can't eat it though.

DSC01985.jpg

Dylan: Big, I think you're perdy :oops: I tried to bring you a flower, but Mummy says coz it's winter there's none, so here's a plant that Mummy's Grandma grew :) We can't eat it though.

DSC01985.jpg

Hands off my woman!

I does bring her the bestest of all the flowers!

DSCF1851.jpg

Bella: No one has bought me flowers :(

Beige: When the summer arrives I will send you flowers Bella, ones that bunnies can eat and I will mix in some sprouts for good measure. You are the only doe for me, although Ghostie is very cute. I do flirt with other does I am a young buck after all. I hope you didn't tell Dutchie.

Big:Dylan the plant that your Grandma grew looks very nice thank you. We have a conifer tree in a pot which we have nibled into a lovely shape mummy says we should take up topiary.
Carlton I blushed when I saw your flowers I imagined us destroying them together. The tingles went right from my paws to the tips of my ears. I think you are my true love.

Beige: When the summer arrives I will send you flowers Bella, ones that bunnies can eat and I will mix in some sprouts for good measure. You are the only doe for me, although Ghostie is very cute. I do flirt with other does I am a young buck after all, but you are the only one for me. I hope you didn't tell Dutchie.

Big:Dylan the plant that your Grandma grew looks very nice thank you. We have a conifer tree in a pot which we have nibled into a lovely shape mummy says we should take up topiary.
Carlton I blushed when I saw your flowers I imagined us destroying them together. The tingles went right from my paws to the tips of my ears. I think you are my true love.

awwww:love::love:
I love big and beiges stories:love:

Beige: When the summer arrives I will send you flowers Bella, ones that bunnies can eat and I will mix in some sprouts for good measure. You are the only doe for me, although Ghostie is very cute. I do flirt with other does I am a young buck after all. I hope you didn't tell Dutchie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beige: I think Carlton is small and fat with short legs.
Big: You’re just jealous because you are ginger and Carlton is like black velvet

:shock: Beige, that is not a very nice thing to say!

Just because I'm a ethnic bunny, doesn't mean you need to be a meanie and think I'm only after your sister for one thing (cawwits) and get all protective!

I would treat her like a real princess...I even baked biskwits for you both!!

Big:

Oh Big, i think you are twooly scrumptious! I might have to run away from here to be with you, I know your mummy and brother love you too much to let you leave....I'm willing to give up everything...even my Herbs Plus! :love:

:shock: Beige, that is not a very nice thing to say!

Just because I'm a ethnic bunny, doesn't mean you need to be a meanie and think I'm only after your sister for one thing (cawwits) and get all protective!

I would treat her like a real princess...I even baked biskwits for you both!!

Beige: Carlton you can have my sister she has a big bum and she doesn't use a litter tray she also digs holes in carpets and she's not very fast at runnings either.

Big: Don't listen to him Carlton none of that is true, well maybe some of it might be a bit true. I definately don't have a big bum. I am like my mummy, nicely rounded in that department that's all I can say. If you set off walking now from your house now with your short legs you might get here by this time next year. I will wait for you Carlton X X X

Beige: If you come Carlton please bring your Herbs Plus. I will swap you my sister for them.

Last edited:
Back