• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadly Look Who's Back..again

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Poor little Whist has been adopted and returned twice:cry:
She arrived back here tonight
Whista.jpg

First time her partenr died soon after she was adopted and the new owner didn't wish to keep her on her own or take on another bun..
This time after a long bonding..and finally settleing down wonderfully..her new owner moved back in with parents and this seemed to upset Whist who started fighting with her partner..
her owner declined my offer to re bond them here..so back poor Whist came:cry:
She will need lots of patience as has now had far too many moves for her short life..and I feel dreadful for her ...

Oh she is gorgeous, do you have further info on her?

She was born in April at Fayes' (Cottonmather one of my fosterers) after her mum, dad and Auntie were handed in..she was one of 5 babies but sadly one died.
Her siblings..Uno Jenga and Ludo were adopted successfully but poor Whist just doesn't have their luck:cry:
She is now quite a nervous girl and her recent owner says she has got aggressive but no signs of that here..yet..
If you search her name under Cottonmather you will find pics of her from newborn up:D
She is neutered and fully vacs

Back