• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarrassing bunny behaviour!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
I've been staying with my OH for the last week or so, until my housemates start to come back. I've been letting Giz run around their lounge because they have laminate floor throughtout, but have a huuuge rug in their lounge, so he hops around quite happily. He was sat up on the sofa with my OH's mum having a smooth, and she commented on how lovely he was, and so well behaved. She then went off to work, and Giz had another hour or so hopping, then when my OH got home and we wanted dinner he went back upstairs into his cage. We were sat eating dinner when the OH's mum said "oh, i seem to have a wet bum" :oops::oops: she stood up, and there was a huuuuge wet mark at the back of the sofa cushion :oops: I feel soooo bad that he's piddled on someones sofa! will make sure I watch him like a hawk next time, and make sure his litter tray is easily to get to! To make matters worse, my OH's cat is now not permitted to walk through the lounge, because my attack bunny scares him off! Giz only wants to play, but Charlie is having none of it! :lol: Am now going shopping tomorrow to buy some cleaning stuff for the sofa cushion! :roll:

Back