• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah the Brave :-)-U/D 3rd Pic Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Ooooooooooooooo I love Apple Chips Mum !!
022-1.jpg

So I'll take the whole bag ta!!

020.jpg

She is going downhill even more now :cry: But she remains happy within herself so we take things one day at a time :)

Last edited:
AWWWWWW Sarah Im so happy to see you and dont you look well for a poorly girl.I hope you enjoy your apple chips and tell your mum from me to get you plenty more bags as you deserve your favourite treats:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She absolutely adores both Apple Chips and fresh Apple. I dont normally feed my Buns fruit but at this stage Sarah can have whatever she likes :)

Oh Jane what beautiful pics of Sarah, especially love the one with Nomad - please give her a really big cuddle from me - she is such a brave girl xxx

Last edited:
oh Sarah, you are so beautiful, you deserve your spoiling. p.s. Molly and Faline say you have very good taste, they love apple and pear too!

Back