• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby- My Big Girl-U/D Upsetting Pics on This Thread (Alysia)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
006-6-1.jpg

014-1-3.jpg

015-2-4.jpg

010-5-1.jpg

009-4-1.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Oh Jane, Libby is adorable!!!! She looks like my Noah's twin sister :love::love::love::love::love: I just wanna snuggle my face in her fur! (goes off to cuddle Noah :lol:)

OMG Jane what happened to Libby?She looks so fit,well and contented in the first pictures and the second ones came as quite a shock.

OMG Jane what happened to Libby?She looks so fit,well and contented in the first pictures and the second ones came as quite a shock.

She came from a so called 'Breeder' who had 80+ Rabbits, many of whom were sick or injured. None received Veterinary Care :cry:
Libby had an abscessated bite wound. The infection missed penetrating her spine by a mm.

Alysia was from the same place :cry:

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Im so glad you saved Libby and I read in one of your posts about Aliysia.I really hope that Aliysia got placed in a lovely forever home and didnt get returned to the wicked breeder.I can understand how you must feel not ever being allowed to know what happened to her.All I can say is she knew what love was the short time she was with you Jane and Im sorry.

:cry::cry: I remember those pictures so well.. they made me cry like a baby at the time and still do :cry::cry: Poor Alysia :cry::cry:

But Libby :love::love::love: Just look what your love and devotion has done for her Jane :D

Im so glad you saved Libby and I read in one of your posts about Aliysia.I really hope that Aliysia got placed in a lovely forever home and didnt get returned to the wicked breeder.I can understand how you must feel not ever being allowed to know what happened to her.All I can say is she knew what love was the short time she was with you Jane and Im sorry.

Thank you.
I do still get so upset about Alysia. It's the not knowing what became of her that I find so hard to deal with :cry:

:shock: oh flippin heck! What a difference. I really don't know how you do it Jane - your every bunnies guardian angel. I'd lose the head and thump people :evil:

Oh my goodness what shocking pictures :cry:

What's the story with Alysia? Oh my god it makes me so :censored: angry! Does this person still breed rabbits????! Give me their name and address - I will send the boys round!! RAR!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Thank god for people like you Jane x

This still makes me SO angry! :evil: :evil: It's that :censored: :censored: 'breeder' that should have been arrested! :evil: :evil:

I still cry every time I see pics of the beautiful Alysia. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I should flippin' well think the charges were dropped! You didn't do anything wrong - it's the :censored: breading those poor bunnies that's criminal.

Sorry for asking so many questions.. but how did you find out about the breader? Please refer me to another link if there is one, sorry! :)

Is he/she still doing this? arrgh! I just showed it to Brian and we're upset and angry - we want to do something to help :cry:

Jane you must be physic, I was telling somebody today about Libby & Alysia conditions and what you went through. You see the pics and you know it is all worth while:D

Gosh Jane, i wasnt prepared for the pics of Alysia :cry::cry: Did she get treated while she was with you or wasnt she with you long enough? :( :(

As for Libby :love: She is one stunning girly, youve done wonders for her Jane, well done :) xXx

Back