• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunster Family

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Thought it was about time I posted some pics of my lot... :D sorry it's a bit pic heavy :oops:

Heres Holly.. mummy of the group.. and the Boss :lol:

1stattempt101.jpg

Sooty.. dad.. yes dear husband.. and my original bunster :love:

007.jpg

Then there is their daughters.. Bluey who is the quiet one and most snuggly :love:

Having a snuggle with daddy :love:

1stattempt100.jpg

and having a snuggle with me :love:

1stattempt093.jpg

Sweep is the deliquent one.. always on the go and very difficult to get a photo of cos she never stays still long enough :lol:

009.jpg

Hope you like :love:

Sweep is most definatley a norty bunny :lol::lol: She likes to nibble the bottom of my jeans whenever I step into the run

awwwwwwwwww sue holly has grown up so mutch from when i had her stay with me i have photos of her ill have to post them so every bun can see what a big girl she is now

She is still as stroppy as before though :lol: I have some photos of her when she first came somewhere too

I'm not like other comedians. I want you to know that right now. I start out slow -- and then get fired. .............................................................................................................................................

Why are you still here then....................:)

Spammer reported :roll:

Back