• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Johnson's supreme rabbit food

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Does anybody use it and is it any good? Does anywhere sell it in small amounts? I can only see large sacks in Jolleys :?

:wave:We use it here :) Some of the buns can't eat SS and others are really fussy - so they get the Johnsons Supreme :D We usually buy it in 10k sacks but when we lived in Wales we could get it from pet shops that had it in and used to put it into smaller bags.

It's also good for putting on weight for the older buns who don't eat many pellets :D

we use it ... we always have mix in as some buns wont eat pellets when thwey arrive ...

this is the only one we buy ...def the best weve tried ...well not me personaly ..i dont eat it :shock: :oops:

Brilliant thank you.

We are going to look at a disabled bunny next week to see if he will be suitable to bond with Summer. Apparently it is the only thing he will eat, I use 5 different foods already but I haven't got that that one.

I can't wait to meet him he sounds gorgeous and has had such a hard time. The lady who runs the rescue has done wonders with him and she thinks him and Summer will be a good match :love:

Back