• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pica needs a new partner -Boris did'nt survive his tooth operation

Stephanie Cutler

Warren Scout
Poor Pica is looking everywhere for Boris:cry: We are currently trying to find her a neutured boy ASAP as she is off her food and subdued. There is a small prob with Pica though - she is absolutely tiny- guinea pig sized so we currently do not have any boys at the sanctuary that are suitable for her.

If anybody knows of any bunnies that might be suitable could you 'send us a sign' lol .

Iv had a peep on rabbit rehome, freshfields and have spoken to our friend with the RSPCA but no bunnies are tiny enough. Pica is quite feisty and needs a quieter partner. She gets protective if you try to introduce a bigger boy.

lots of love Pica and steph x

Pica.jpg

We are not sure whether to show her, If we show her do you think she will think we did it? We always have shown the partners in the past but Pica can be a little neurotic at times :( this is the second partner she has lost :(

Personally I don't think rabbits have a high enough level of thinking to be able to blame you for it, but that's just my opinion. I don't have any experience.

Back