• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum should never take me to p@h...

Pelfe

Alpha Buck
i came home with...

- dog crate
- hay cakes
- new food bowl
- vetbed
- nettle treats
- eggy biscuits

:D

here are some pictures of his new set up (shelf too be added when we have time to make it..

019.jpg

Poppet decided to explore it..

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

& a picture of the living room after poppets present from hayexperts finally arrived!

DSCN0130.jpg

im glad im not only one, who goes in just for a look some where then comes out with loads of stuff!!:lol:

im glad im not only one, who goes in just for a look some where then comes out with loads of stuff!!:lol:

Thankfully there were no animals in the adoption part today!!
We also came out with 6 bags of dog food o_O
We spend way too much money on poppet :lol::lol:

I really ought to stop going into big petshops and stick to my lady who orders my stuff in. I end up spending waaaaay too much too! (I wouldn't be so worried if my Mum was paying for it though!;) )

I really ought to stop going into big petshops and stick to my lady who orders my stuff in. I end up spending waaaaay too much too! (I wouldn't be so worried if my Mum was paying for it though!;) )

My mum was like 'your looking it at it.. i can tell you want it..'
then ends up buying it for me -giggle

Looks great :D

I shop way to much for pets also, terrible thing is all these online places as i dont have to go out to do it :oops: Orded buns some new toys this week lol.

Back