• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg, Faline nearly got run over!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Me and my mum were walking came back and we were about 50 yards from our home and who did I see trotting across the road... yup, Faline!

At first I was like, oh a rabbit before it sunk in. :lol: Then I went 'that's Faline!!'

I left my mum with the dogs and dashed forward but a car started coming behind me so I put my arms out in front of it and herded her back across. (it's not really a road road, just like the entrance to the residential area. She went back and hid under the car. I ran in to get some greens, but she'd discovered the grass in the garden bit and was there now, I chucked the greens down and crept up and grabbed her. :D She didn't even drop the greens she was so unfazed by it all.

She'd got out because they have the run of the veranda at the front of the home and the latch on the gate has gone funny, I closed it and looked back to check but it must have popped open. Dad's gonna fix it in a minute and we're gonne get a sign to put up incase any visitors leave it open.

OMG thank god she's back i think i might have died had i seen one of my buns hopping accross the road :shock:

Naughty Faline. I've had a couple of heart stopping moments, once with Nesbit who just somehow got through a gap and on to the main part of the garden, luckily Charlie and Mocha were in the grass run so he stopped there. And then yesterday Harry runs out past me :roll: he didn't get to far before those male hormones kicked in and he needed to chin everything.

Each time my heart has been racing, how I manage to keep calm and not scare them is beyond me.

My adrenaline was pumping afterwards but I think I just went into calm functional mode when I saw her. I figured if I dashed about she'd run off. Maybe I just expected it of her. :lol:

I've had one incident when I first moved in with Chris where Puck got under the gate in the back alley. Luckily she followed me back with some pellets. I was very scared then!

oh my! i once had a dream we came back from tescos and peanut was sitting on the drive :? i dont know why!!

i suppose u always think ud be like OMG but when things like that happen u just do what u gotta do before even thinking of it dont you!

im glad she is okay! naughty bunster:lol::love:

I'd have no worries if it was Peppa, Charlie or Mocha I'd just get the pellet tub and rattle it, they'd soon come running. :lol:

What makes me laugh afterwrds is that it seems so surreal as they hop off as they are so calm doing it, 'I'm just off for a wander, you don't mind do you?' Its almost dream like. Or more like a nightmare.

Kind of makes me laugh now. Cos she was across heading for the neighbours grass on the other side, saw me coming and stopped, sort of went 'oh :censored: I'm in trouble now' and legged it back.

Wonder what the car thought... I'm thinking either, 'why's that strange girl stopping me and moving about funny', or he thought. 'Why is there a rabbit in the road, what a strange girl.'

Kind of makes me laugh now. Cos she was across heading for the neighbours grass on the other side, saw me coming and stopped, sort of went 'oh :censored: I'm in trouble now' and legged it back.

Wonder what the car thought... I'm thinking either, 'why's that strange girl stopping me and moving about funny', or he thought. 'Why is there a rabbit in the road, what a strange girl.'

lol i can imagine faline being like.

'the grass IS greener of the other side.... oh :censored: BUSTED!'

LOL!

I the bad weather the other week my run broke but i didn't notice :roll: My floppy got out and was sat on the bit of land next to the house :shock: he just let me pick him and take him back in ;) my heart sank then so god knows what you felt like so glad she's ok after her little adventure ;)

OMG, what a shock. I bet it took a little while to register it was your own bunny, because you don't expect them to be walking down the road. :shock::shock: I'm glad she was ok. :)

Thanks everyone. She is having such a naughty day. She shut molly in the playhouse earlier. She pushed the broom over and it fell on the door. :roll:

Thanks everyone. She is having such a naughty day. She shut molly in the playhouse earlier. She pushed the broom over and it fell on the door. :roll:

Awww bless her :lol:Lenny tried to steal Max the dogs raw hide chew today :shock: :lol:

Back