• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamima is leaving for yorkshire! Shes gone

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well on Sunday Jamima is off on a wedding finding trip! We don't knwo yet who she will be marrying, it's a sort of blind date deal. Minimack is very bravely going to take Jam and try and bond her with Billy and Emily in yorkshire, and i have to say a big thankyou to Michelle, i think your nuts! and Angie for letting us try this! If she wont bond with Billy and Emily then Angie and michell and anyone else will try to find Jam a friend, she's so lonely and so playful now. She's very fiesty is Jam, so i can't just pick any boy for her and bring them here, there is a massive risk that she will kick the **** out of them. So we need good luck and happy husbun hunting vibes for jam!
1511089.jpg

Last edited:
Awww and she looks so sweet lol, i actually cant believe i have offered to do this lol!!!:shock:

You can't back out now Michelle! :D Like i've said to Angie though i'm not fussed who she comes home with! I have either a 6x2x2 with 6x4 run or a 6x2x3 with a 6x6 run so can accomodate up to 4 buns :shock:

I bet she turns out to be soft as anything, the ones I psyche myself up for always seem to turn out easy :?

I can't either:shock::lol::lol::lol:

He he i know, they are all just misunderstood :? after all if you are silly enough to put you fingers in with us how are we supposed to know they are not edible:roll:

We are all :angel: really :lol:

Michelle if you need any help lose my number;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wouldn't it be good if they were all bonded and could come back to Phills on Mr Jingles bunnyrun:D

Michelle if you need any help lose my number;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wouldn't it be good if they were all bonded and could come back to Phills on Mr Jingles bunnyrun:D

That would be fab! I can see it now after Michelle getting all prepared and me all in a dither (dunno why i am all i have to do is drop Jamima with Michelle), they will bond instantly! lmao

wow good luck its so good you will find the right boy to keep her happy and inline!!! well you wouldnt nessacerily fancy the first bloke your mum picked ya.. but in time maybe... anyhows hse looks gorgoeus and so much like my first bun lcky(who similarly was a amre to try and bond!!!) still good luck and j....be nice to the boys they only want to love you!!! x

Thanks! i'm quite liking this bonding, it's not me that doing it :lol: Although whilst Jam is away and i have a free run i am going to bond plum with molly and reuben, there dead easy though :lol:

Thanks! i'm quite liking this bonding, it's not me that doing it :lol: Although whilst Jam is away and i have a free run i am going to bond plum with molly and reuben, there dead easy though :lol:

now you have gone and tempted fate..its always teh quiet ones you have to watch...... lol xxx:lol::lol:

Lol just you wait Jam will be a little princess now lol :lol:

Back