• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ffc 2009

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would do an up to date list, does anyone want to own up??

Right, come on then, who else like me is a failed fosterer and with which bunny

Alpha
Amethyst
Angie65
Areia
Baileydonut
BB Mommy
Becky86
Becki xX
Birdiebun
Bunlover
Bunnyaddict
buuny_freind
Capel
Chipmunk_K
CottonMather
Doncat
ecudc
Elve
Gem
Halfpenny
Hugo’s There
Hunnybunny2007
Jacks-Jane
Jasonbunny
Jaypot
jbun1
Julia123
Karen354
Katie7
leanne (and you are supposed to be an example as a Mod)
Lisabunnie
Luciuslop
luvabun
March Hare
Milo + Fizz
Minimak
Montyflossy
peadubya123
Pringle
Rabswood
Rog the bunny whisperer
Santa
Steph
Sky-0
Tigerbabe
Thumpinbun
Victoria39
Vikki*and*the*buns
Woodlouse

And 7 failed rescuers!!

Chloaster
Honeybunny
Kayj
rngpwelfare
Snowy
Sooz22
StarlightsRabbitRescue

Last edited:
um one technically for me linus
the rest bar one are rescues but not in my foster care

i know buuny_freind is one she only had pancake for around a week before she decided to keep her first foster as well, mwuahahaha named and shamed :lol: hehe im sure she wouldnt mind being on the list :lol:

I kept Drizzle after he was handed in as a stray and the 5 hooligans that I hand reared.

So think I'm in the failed rescuers club.:oops::oops:

Muffin and Crumpet came seperately, were bonded, and never left!:oops:

I *do* have an excuse :lol:.. Muffin does have re-occuring dental and weight problems

Well I did have some buns that I was supposed to just foster :oops::oops: Our darling Oliver was only supposed to come and have an amputation and then after care - but I couldn't give him back:oops::love::love:

Our lovely April was another one, she was supposed to come to get better but we couldn't part with her once she had come here:love::love:

Im guilty :oops:

I kept my first ever foster bunny, George...

Lottie was lonely and needed a new husbun... it just seemed right :) xXx

I'm a repeat failed rescuer as Sylvia has now been bonded with George...who was the first rescue to stay!:lol:

Well I did have some buns that I was supposed to just foster :oops::oops: Our darling Oliver was only supposed to come and have an amputation and then after care - but I couldn't give him back:oops::love::love:

Our lovely April was another one, she was supposed to come to get better but we couldn't part with her once she had come here:love::love:

Have added you in and I have to say that I am not one bit surprised:lol:

Im guilty

I kept my first ever foster bunny, George...

Lottie was lonely and needed a new husbun... it just seemed right xXx

Pleased you have joined us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep I suppose I'm a failed forsterer as well, because Libby & Jemima are foster buns that never went back :shock:

Does it also count if I told my hubby that Teddy & Ruby were only coming for a little holiday so they could see what it was like to run in a garden - albeit a permanent holiday!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yep I suppose I'm a failed forsterer as well, because Libby & Jemima are foster buns that never went back :shock:

Does it also count if I told my hubby that Teddy & Ruby were only coming for a little holiday so they could see what it was like to run in a garden - albeit a permanent holiday!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:What are you like!!, I've added you in!!

Back