• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phelix was being odd behind the tv earlier...

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
He doesn't generally hang out behind the tv but last night and then all morning he kept going behind there and staying there.
I looked behind there this morning to check that he hadn't suddenly decided to start chewing wires and see nothing odd.
I was sitting on the sofa earlier and I heard him moving something round behind it.
Went over and he has found and stashed an orange wine gum behind there! :shock: :lol:
I felt mean taking it off him as he has clearly been licking at it and enjoying the tang! :lol:

He already had a pile of veggies :lol: He is greedy! I did rummage through the cupboards for something tasty but nothing as exciting as a wine gum!

aw bless he wanted a sweet desert :lol: no wonder he hid it he knew youd take it off him

I know! I have no idea where he found it but he must have taken it behind there thinking it was a good hiding place! :lol:
He was so sweet, slurping on it! I am so mean! :lol:

Back