• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a failure (and proud)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I have become a failed foster parent. Summer, my foster, has become, as of half an hour ago, my newest permanent resident.

She's an absolute delight, and would be anyone's dream rabbit, but she has been ill, and is now deemed unadoptable by the RSPCA and so they would PTS her. That seems unfair when her quality of life is so good and she is currently so happy so I made an executive decision and now she is mine :D And I'm very chuffed because I love her so much.

074.jpg

This also does mean the other two fosters become long term residents, but for now only Summer will be formally adopted.

I'm not surprised you're a failure...... with a cute bunny like that, I would be too. I'm so glad you decided to keep her. :love::love:

Aww she is :love: :love: I'm so glad she has a forever home at last!!! Glad you failed as a fosterer!!! :lol: :lol:

She has had a hard day, but is back from the vets now. When I told her she was staying here forever she gave me the butt :| This is not a good start! :lol: Can't blame her though, she hs had blood tests, an x-ray and a tumour removed today, so I probably didn't pick the best time :p

Back