• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 baby buns being pts

karen354

Warren Veteran
I remember my daughter coming from from school about 8 weeks ago and telling me her friends rabbit had 9 babies..
She came home Tuesday telling me how her friend is in tears as the girls dad is taking 5 of the babies to be pts on Monday :evil:
I thought to myself I'm sure he won't he's proberly just saying that.
I bumped into someone yesterday that knows the family and I asked her and she said oh yes they won't be with them after Monday :evil:
I asked what they would do with them and she said we'll he's a farmer isn't he I'm sure you'll imagine what he'll do with them :evil:

I can't take 5 babies I just haven't got the room and who knows the stupid man might still be having the mum and dad still together..

OMG :censored::censored::censored:
Why cant he give them to a rescue :evil::evil::evil::evil: Sorry to say this but people like that should go to HELL :evil::evil:
I hope someone can take them so they have a chance at life :cry::cry:

I remember my daughter coming from from school about 8 weeks ago and telling me her friends rabbit had 9 babies..
She came home Tuesday telling me how her friend is in tears as the girls dad is taking 5 of the babies to be pts on Monday :evil:
I thought to myself I'm sure he won't he's proberly just saying that.
I bumped into someone yesterday that knows the family and I asked her and she said oh yes they won't be with them after Monday :evil:
I asked what they would do with them and she said we'll he's a farmer isn't he I'm sure you'll imagine what he'll do with them :evil:

I can't take 5 babies I just haven't got the room and who knows the stupid man might still be having the mum and dad still together..

I'm a bit confused, dosn't this mean he is going to kill them himself?

Space, read back it wont be the vet doing it.

It will be the dad, who is a farmer..

Do you know anyone that can take them as a temp measure?
how old are they :S

How old are they? I would have space, but I am a long way from you. Makes me so sad and angry when people let their animals have litters and then kill the babies. :(

Just off to work but I'll try and find out more later..
By the sounds of it the dad has told his daughter they are going to the vets to be pts :cry: but from what this family member has said she doubts he'd pay for a vet to put them to sleep..

The dad told the daughter they are costing too much to feed :evil:

Just off to work but I'll try and find out more later..
By the sounds of it the dad has told his daughter they are going to the vets to be pts :cry: but from what this family member has said she doubts he'd pay for a vet to put them to sleep..

The dad told the daughter they are costing too much to feed :evil:

wonder if we can save them all??

wonder if we can save them all??

where exactly location wise are they? tho it seems that even if we collect them there is the possibility that they wont get bun speyed and this could happen again?

edited just checked prces to bangor(only place i could think of in north wales and rail fares are extorshionate.....£267 return and even with my discount thats around £70 i just cant do it sorry guys. hope someone closer can help x

Last edited:
Back