• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb?

Jade950

Alpha Buck
:wave: I've heard quite a few good things about megazorb but just have a few questions about it .
1/ Where can you buy it in bulk? Ive not found anywhere round here that does it?
And
2/ Where abouts in the hutch can you use it?

I get mine from a horse shop (sells horse feed, accessories etc) I use it in a litter tray and as part of the base in the bedroom for 1 of mine as she tends to take to it better than sawdust.

I get mine from a horse shop (sells horse feed, accessories etc) I use it in a litter tray and as part of the base in the bedroom for 1 of mine as she tends to take to it better than sawdust.

Thankyou for your reply :D Just trying out new things to reduce waste! Do you put it over news paper or whatever you line the hutch with followed by straw/hay? I might give that a go! :Dx

I use it in the Hamsters cage and also put a layer in the rabbits litter trays and top with hay. Lasts for a few days and no smell :D

I love Megazorb!

I use it in the litter tray for the bunnies and it's brilliant in the hamsters' cages. They can burrow in it and it doesn't smell.

Much cheaper than Carefresh too!

I use it in litter trays and for the hammi and in millie and thumpers cage i line it with newspaper and then add megazorb!
its great for absorbing smell :D

Back