• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible new friend for Sammy!

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I have just discovered that there is a new small animal rescue being set up here:D:D:D I contacted them to ask about a friend for Sammy in the future, as money is a bit tight just now and I need to get him neutered first. They have a girl bun in now, she was fed on 'rabbit sticks' whatever they are and rabbit choc drops:shock:. She was kept in a double hutch, not sure what size but never got any excercise so was very overweight but so far has lost 100g. She is a lop but that is all I know! It will be a month or 2 before I can get her and before the rescue is up and running properly but it's nice to have something in the pipeline:D

We're in Orkney, so not really down your way:lol: It's great as until now there's been nothing for anything smaller than a cat!

Back