• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil Run - Dundee to Ecclesfield

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of: Minimallow

The lady adopting can only come an hours drive to meet someone as she doesnt have transport - it would be her mother taking her.

Bubbles is a rehome gerbil who came to us due to an allergy in her previous home. If anyone can help get this lady to her forever home we would be really grateful.

HI if we came to you in glasgow do you think you could do a part of the journey southward? Doesnt matter how little anything would be an enormous help :)

Ok ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. If you could please let me know how far either in minutes/hour you could travel i could look up the AA map and see roughly where that would take you too. (if thats ok with you )

well up to about an hour ??:D just looked at ecclesfield though and is that not in sheffield?????

haha they dont half... well the offers there i could maybe meet them somewhere on the m74 but thats like 3 hours away from sheffield so maybe u could se if anyone else is headin further south first else this little lady will be getting passed around alot lol:lol:

Im trying to decide what the best way would be. It might end up a quicker journey if we headed ourselves to Johnstonebridge again - or even when we go to pick up Mr Jingles next week if somehow it could be tied in there and would save going all the way to johnstonebridge twice.
I'll definately keep your offer in mind Louise as its really nice of you and once i see what i can sort out id let you know!

If they can be brought to me in Peebles on Sunday morning i can bring them back to yorkshire and can prob deliver at a push of if they can be picked up from me, i live about 40 mins from Sheffield xx

Oh that sounds great!! Il see if i can get it sorted for this Sunday. Thanks and i'll get back to you :)

Well Phill is meeting me at 11am with her bunny Jam so if we can get sorted for about the same time that would be great xx

I'm on my phone so not read all of thread but i'm in dundee and can maybe help some of the way. Will check this when get home. Hayley

Well Phill is meeting me at 11am with her bunny Jam so if we can get sorted for about the same time that would be great xx

HI and thank you for your very kind offer but unfortunately the lady cant meet on Sunday due to other commitments. It was lovely of you to offer x

Back