• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do keeping rabbits make u go a bit odd?

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
lol silly i know but....

i am totally obsessed with my buns i will talk about them to everyone who will listen and even those who dont lmao but when im talkin about them i sometimes think of the crazy old cat woman who smells of pee and wonder if it will happen to me with bunnies heehee

My OH says im crazy and every other word is rabbit...:roll:

He always compares me to the "crazy old cat woman" :lol:

Well personally for me I suppose I'd have to say yes! :lol::lol: I think everyone at work things I'm some sort of mad rabbit woman who only knows 1 subject to talk about. Everyday I give them a running commentry about my bunnies - whether they want to listen or not! :shock::lol::lol:

Plus my family think I've completely lost the plot! But hey I don't care, because in our house my bunnies don't think I'm odd :lol:

definetly!! i used to strole home whenever i liked and now by 8pm if am not home am like i have to get home for honey lol:lol:

I am a trainee vet nurse and everyone at the vets think Im mad!!!! They get fed up with me talking about my bunnies. And yeah I get the cat (rabbit) lady thing too. Ho hum, im happy :D:D:D I say u think Im rabbit crazy, you should see some people on rabbit rehome and then they think im even more crazy for being part of a rabbit forum:roll::lol: We love bunnies and are proud of it!!!!!

You only haver to look at all the members on here and that should answer your question:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Infact it isn't us who are odd it's the people who have never experienced life with rabbits that are odd:D

I think my friends and family think I'm more crazy for being a member of a rabbit forum (more than one actually) than for keeping rabbits :lol: :lol:

I think my friends and family think I'm more crazy for being a member of a rabbit forum (more than one actually) than for keeping rabbits :lol: :lol:

totally i mentioned the xmas card club n someone said to me aww thats a cute xmas card n i said yeah my pal sent me it and they were like who?? and i said sum1 from the rabbit forum.. she was like RABBIT FORUM>>?? wtf i thought aww i canny be bothered explaining lol:lol::lol:

Yep we are all crazy rabbit people :lol: and do we care......NO :lol::lol:
I talk about my bunnies, to my bunnies and when i talk to people about talking to my buns they think i even crazier :lol::lol:
When i talk about them i think people get fed up listening to me go on and on and on........
At work i get called the crazy rabbit lady (even by some regular customers :lol::lol: )
The only person (except from people from here) that dont think im that crazy is my bf...hes just as mad as me :lol:

YES

I'm Rabbit mad and people at work have made lots of comments about how often i talk about them, but now i have a good friend at work who is as rabbit mad as me and now everyone at work thinks we only every talk about rabbit witch is not true.(Well almost.)
but i don't care i love my bunny's

lmao well i feel normal on here hahahaha aww it was so funny with the christmas card club the o/h was like how many bunny xmas cards are there?????? heehee

i love my buns and always smile if i find a poop in my bag cos i think theyre leaving me presents teehee

You only haver to look at all the members on here and that should answer your question:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Infact it isn't us who are odd it's the people who have never experienced life with rabbits that are odd:D

Here here! :lol:

I think I was pretty odd to start with:lol:!

I'm lucky that I have a couple of friends who are as bunny mad as I am. I tend to keep quiet in work but a few weeks before Christmas, Inky had been poorly and I told my Year 10s, they were really concerned Bless them.

What ever do you mean odd, im perfectly normal, popping out on a Saturday morning in my pj's and dressing gown with a wooly hat on my head and a shovel in my hand cleaning out the shed buns ;)

Back