• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok whos braving kill it cook it eat it tonight

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i understand most are not likely to watch, i will be watching will comment later once i got my stomach back

the o/h is watching it im trying to distract myself im ok so far apart from the pics of the effect of myximatosis. theyre not shooting the buns yet i really hate this programme

i had a go at the o/h bawt him makin me watch his programmes but if theres summin i want on i have to wait till hes not around to watch it.

What is she on about "its the vegetarians who dont have contact with animals and dont understand" :evil:

Im a veggie, and very much in contact with animals

i can understand the shooting of the myxi buns if theyre too far gone to be saved. and they say that breaking the neck means the bun doesnt feel any pain. but its really sad and awful. the vegetarian is getting on my nerves though i must say. saying there should be other ways of doing it, yeah like the government making a disease that leaves them in agony for ages hmmmm. shes not representing the vegetarians very well.

You just made me turn it on and :censored::censored::censored::censored: Its awful!!!!!! Reflexes my :censored:. That was still alive. A reflex would be slight twitching :censored:

hmmm still pondering the leg twitching thing how come the guy did it cleanly the bun didnt twitch and yet the others the buns twitched im still in two minds on how for sure they know that its just nerves,

im in two mind about this programme to be honest, i think people do need to be aware on how there meat gets to the table, people are just too ignorant and forget how the packets on the supermarket shelves get to be there,

well ARC got 4 seconds on that programme so much for a few highlights on rescues

blink and you missed ya saw the green arc jumper and the black nethie and thats it :roll: dissapointed on that

I'm not watching, the ducks was bad enough last night.
This is ultimately why I've decided to try and go veggie. I know that if I had to kill my own food I could not do it. I have no sorrow about picking veg. :lol:

I do think it's quite a good programme though to show people that a machine doesn't knock out their nice junks of meat, it was a living breathing creature once. I don't mind people eating meat as long as they can understand that they're eating a life. Which a lot of meat eaters don't seem to. There was one guy last night who couldn't eat it afterwards.

Back