• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Geronimo! The little bun with the huge personality!

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
This is our smallest bunny (apart from the babies!) Geronimo! He is such a character, hence his big name! He is a bit soppy when he wants to be though and has a thing for standing on our shoulders!

Misc022.jpg

Misc025.jpg

Misc024.jpg

Nom nom...
Misc016.jpg

Awwwwwww Geronimo you are one of the most cutest buns I've ever seen! Such a little bun but bags of attitude I'm sure :lol::love:

:wave:
Hello little chap..nice to see you again..and you may be interested to know your even tinier brother Chip is after a wife now he has settled down..will try to get pics when his owner brings him back for bonding

:wave:
Hello little chap..nice to see you again..and you may be interested to know your even tinier brother Chip is after a wife now he has settled down..will try to get pics when his owner brings him back for bonding

Hello Auntie Jill. Even though I did not get on with Chips, I am happy for him :)
I have found myself a beautiful big bunny wife names Pancake. She is quite a bit older, and bigger, than me but I love her so much. I used to get eye gunk quite a bit but she keeps my eyes clean for me so now I don't get any. Mummy and Daddy have told me that they will put pictures of her and us together on here soon.

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of my brother with his new wife. I hope he will be as hapy as I am.

Back