• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our stunning girl, Lilia

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Misc011.jpg

Misc012.jpg

Peeking over my shoulder during cuddles:
Misc005.jpg

She has the looks of an angel but is SOOOOOO naughty! :lol: She lives indoors with her husbun Louis (pictures of him to follow) xxx

Awww, hello cheeky little girl! I almost didn't see this, I still have her registered as Tigerlily in my brain. :lol: What is the highest she has climbed so far? :D

Awww, hello cheeky little girl! I almost didn't see this, I still have her registered as Tigerlily in my brain. :lol: What is the highest she has climbed so far? :D

She going loves going up the stairs but the thing she now loves the most is trying to get her nose into EVERYTHING! Louis has a passion for sitting in the bin! :shock:

She going loves going up the stairs but the thing she now loves the most is trying to get her nose into EVERYTHING! Louis has a passion for sitting in the bin! :shock:

:lol: Comfy spot. My current foster bunny, Hazel, loves to climb, too. She hasn't quite understood that some things are just too small to take her weight. :roll:
I met Lilia's mother, she used my knee as a step to escape from the top level of her hutch while I was trying to pick up Lilia. So I know where Lilia gets her character from. :D

:lol: Comfy spot. My current foster bunny, Hazel, loves to climb, too. She hasn't quite understood that some things are just too small to take her weight. :roll:
I met Lilia's mother, she used my knee as a step to escape from the top level of her hutch while I was trying to pick up Lilia. So I know where Lilia gets her character from. :D

Aw...did her mum look like her?

Aw...did her mum look like her?

Her mum was a very small lop, looked like a baby herself. :( She had different shades of brown, not sure what her colour is called. Dad was grey, I think. Lilia was definitely the one with the most striking colour and face. I still regret not having taken her brothers, as well. Who knows where they ended up. :?

Her mum was a very small lop, looked like a baby herself. :( She had different shades of brown, not sure what her colour is called. Dad was grey, I think. Lilia was definitely the one with the most striking colour and face. I still regret not having taken her brothers, as well. Who knows where they ended up. :?

Aw :love: You couldn't help them all. You did great by taking her and her sister. Think hw happy they both are now :)

yes butter wouldnt melt yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shes not to innocent that one :lol: bet she works those eyes an all

Back