• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot Has Been Poorly Today....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Dermot has a chronic gut problem that cannot be cured :cry:
He has not had a bad tummy episode since the 5th November 2008.......until today :cry:

Thankfully he responded to his meds and gradually recovered :)
I just hope the next episode (there will be one :cry:) wont occur too soon

Dermie feeling really poorly :cry:
007-7.jpg

A few hours later and he gets up
:)
012-4.jpg

Then decides to re-arrange his bed :roll:
010-4.jpg

And finally he goes to tell his bestest friend Lara that his tummy doesn't hurt any more
013-1.jpg

Dermot has a chronic gut problem that cannot be cured :cry:
He has not had a bad tummy episode since the 5th November 2008.......until today :cry:

Thankfully he responded to his meds and gradually recovered :)
I just hope the next episode (there will be one :cry:) wont occur too soon

Dermie feeling really poorly :cry:
007-7.jpg

A few hours later and he gets up

Poor little man, sending him hugs and kisses xx

Aww... what memories those piccies bring back for me! My 2 used to be just the same - I'd always know they were on the mend when they started rearranging things and throwing them around! :lol:

Really hope Dermot carries on the way he has been - he is doing so well. x:):)

ahhh bless his little cotton hocks:love:

Stay well Dermie, Bunnie sends lots of black & white bunster feel good vibes and kisses x

Its horrible to see an animal with terrible tummy ache.I'm so glad Dermot is feeling better.Hes very handsome

Oh Jane, poor Dermot :cry: Hope he's feeling a lot better now & doesn't have another bad bout of tummy ache. Sending the handsome little man a big cuddle xx

Back