• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie the Freead bunny - Piccies

vicki267

Mama Doe
I've now counted 2 binkies, he's currently running around the kitchen.

Although friendly he is slightly nervous of me but I guess that's to be expected.

He has munched a bit of hay and I gave him a tiny amount of green pepper and kale (the amount in the bowl) and he hasn't touched it. I dont think the poor lad is used to fresh food :(

As mentioned in other post he is overweight, due to being in hutch and wrong food. So I'm not feeding pellets whilst he is here (until weekend) and he is getting plenty of hay and exercise.

Here he is (I know piccies aren't too great but can anyone tell me what colour/markings he has? He looks like a pale equivalent to a usual harlequin. It's hard to see the pattern on his back in these.

alfieetc029.jpg

alfieetc030.jpg

alfieetc036.jpg

alfieetc035.jpg

alfieetc033.jpg

alfieetc034.jpg

alfieetc031.jpg

:love:

can i come and see that bun :D

lol

Hehe of course, Arnie and Kira said they dont want to be left out though :?

:lol:

He is much happier tonight :D Yesterday he ran away from me when I tried stroking him, today he cant get enough :D

He definately hasn't been neutered, which we expected anyway :roll:

He has been munching hay all day and exercising loads, he loves it binkying about everywhere bless him :love: He seems to have lost some weight today, just through exercising and hay, I dont actually think he needs to refrain from pellets just get more activity, poor lad must have been cooped up for a while :evil:

Yesterday he refused a Kale leaf and today he took one :)

ohhh so you did collect him!!! i gues she wasnt in fun conditions bless him very cute boy has he gone on to his other foster home (dont want to name in case she isnt taking him anymore !!)

ohhh so you did collect him!!! i gues she wasnt in fun conditions bless him very cute boy has he gone on to his other foster home (dont want to name in case she isnt taking him anymore !!)

He should be with me til the weekend when hopefully he should be moving onto his forever home :D

I'll let the RU member come forward herself if she wants to :D

Back