• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe

matt987106

New Kit
our 2 are kept outside in a nice hutch, but with the cold weather i wanted to rig up a source of heat, i looked at building a side extention so i could house a oil filled rad in it, the heat would travel though the side grills and the heat should stay inside as we have a cover on it

i was worried as the heat might be a little too much, as the oil filled rads have a setting that will kick in if the temp falls below a set temp

so i looked at the snugglesafe, looked ideal for a small heat source for the nights

i didnt think they would sit on top of it, so i built a false floor in the bedroom bit and i slide it under that, it works well and the bedroom has a little heat in it

20 quid well spent

I think that Snugglessafes rule!

I have some rabbits that would rather spend the cold evenings running around in their runs in the cold air, but I have a few that 'hop in' as soon as I put them in, often defending the top from their partners. I totally agree that they are money well spent, just need a couple more though.......

Aww cool!

Our two love their snugglesafes! They perch themselves on them as soon as soon as we take them outfor them - makes us smile! :D The buns are in the shed but it's still chilly in there.

Back