• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muffins!

wee Jimmys mum

Warren Scout
Jimmy is out for a play in the living room. we have a long thin strip of carpet rolled out the length of the room for him, cause he finds the wooden floors a bit slippy.

i'm on the computer and hear this strange noise and then see Jimmy binking up the carpet in delight. what does he have in his mouth - none other than a paper wrapper from a chocolate brownie stolen from a plate on the chest of his sleeping daddy!!

haha i felt so mean taking it off him it was his prize and now he's got his back to me in the huff. to be fair i replaced it with hay - but he was not impressed at all!

:D

Lola is a thief. She loves choc wrappers and bun cases and choc ice wrappers and refuses to give them up. I had a satsuma earlier and it had Lolas teeth marks in it!

Bunny burglars!!:love:

haha theyre so naughty. Lola sounds very cute :)

here is one of Jimmy caught in the act - shameless thieving

jimmyinfoodbag-1.jpg

haha theyre so naughty. Lola sounds very cute :)

here is one of Jimmy caught in the act - shameless thieving

jimmyinfoodbag-1.jpg

hehehehe so cute:love:

Bunnie was amused and running around the lounge for ages with a empty smarties tube the other night, she just would not put it down:roll:

Back