• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something came out of Sophies nose or mouth...

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Sy just went to give Pringle medicine and Sophie kind of *sneezed* not sure if thats what it was, and what looks like a bogie/gunge stuff came out either her nose or mouth, Sy's not sure where....
What could this be? xx
It is the size of about a 5p peace :?

Sy just went to give Pringle medicine and Sophie kind of *sneezed* not sure if thats what it was, and what looks like a bogie/gunge stuff came out either her nose or mouth, Sy's not sure where....
What could this be? xx
It is the size of about a 5p peace :?

Snot (sorry :oops:) from her nose probably. Has she been sneezing previously?
Does she have a history of episodes of Snuffles?

Snot (sorry :oops:) from her nose probably. Has she been sneezing previously?
Does she have a history of episodes of Snuffles?

:lol: JANE!! :lol:

No she has never had snuffles, well since i have had her which is about a year and a half. I have never heard her sneezing before then. I posted the other day about her snoring? would that have anything to do with any snuffles or anything? xx

It was probably a wee bit of dust up her nose causing the "snot" to come out. Giles gets it from time to time, but he was a snuffles bun. Flynn gets it when he is stressed, but he was a snuffles bun too. I would not be unduly worried if it was just a one off.

Bunny bogies!

My cat once sneezed the biggest bogey on the carpet and my other cat came along and ate it .........looks for vomit smiley! :oops::oops::mrgreen:

I'd just keep an eye on her. Check the insides of her front paws. If the fur is matted and sticky that means she is wiping her nose a lot which could me she is starting a bout of Snuffles.
Hopefully she just had a bit of hay or dust up her nose and she has now cleared it :D

Thanks everyone, i will keep an eye on her, all she seems to have done last couple of days is eat hay so hopefully it is just that :), thanks xx

Bunny bogies!

My cat once sneezed the biggest bogey on the carpet and my other cat came along and ate it .........looks for vomit smiley! :oops::oops::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jack's-Jane

Was it a Yellow Henry or a Green Wazock

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back