• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bournemouth Freead Bunny is home

vicki267

Mama Doe
Hi guys, just thought I'd update. I picked up my first foster bun about 4pm and managed to fit the 3ft hutch :shock: in the car so that they couldn't use it again :roll:

Anyhow, his name is currently Alfie. He is very friendly. His fur seems in good condition and also his eyes. I'm letting him settle at the moment so will check balls and teeth later :lol:

He is very fat though :roll: For certain reasons I dont want to post why but he needs lots of hay and exercise :lol:

I will post some pictures of him later.

He's adorable :love: Will be hard not to fall for him but it looks like I've already found him a forever home with an RU member :D

awww! my first free ad bun was called Alfie, i rehomed him to a lovely family :) he was a sweetie!

xx

thats great Vicki, where is he from?

Just around the corner from me which is good as I dont have any petrol :lol:

OMG he is the loudest stomper I have ever met! :shock: Hopefully it's just the new environment otherwise OH will go mad when he cant sleep tonight :lol: Arnie used to stomp every night before Kira came along, she's chilled him out :lol:

OMG he is the loudest stomper I have ever met! :shock: Hopefully it's just the new environment otherwise OH will go mad when he cant sleep tonight :lol: Arnie used to stomp every night before Kira came along, she's chilled him out :lol:

im sure its just because he doesnt understand where he is! lol

x

haha i dont have fuel either :lol: i dont even have a van cos dave borrowed it and crashed it :shock::roll:

u got pics of ur new bun?

Back