• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

in search for dilly (formally mr barker)

charliwoo

New Kit
hello,:wave:

i have recently had to give up one of my babies for adoption.she is a black and white dutch house bunny who i think has now been called Dilly. she was rehomed by honey bunnies in leicester i was just wondering whether Dilly's new mummy and daddy might be signed up to the site or if any one might know how she is doing. i am just looking to see how she is as she was very loved and is very much missed:cry:. thank you charliwoo xxxx

Hi Charlie

you could have rung me and asked!
Her owners don't come on here..but the last update I had she was fine..very well settled and very much loved:D
pics
Dilly.jpg

Dillya.jpg

I will e mail them and ask for more news
Hope you are doing ok
How's Lucy?

Last edited:
been looking for your number but is somewhere in the pile of my moving house. just been chattin to adam and thought id have a go on the forum. i have had to move back to my folks home :(. lucy and dillon are doing really well running around my feet as we speak. managed to get them free run of my mum's oversized kitchen and they have been watchin the snow through the patio windows. once i get myself organised i shall post some photos of them both on the site. any info you get on barker (Dilly) will be fantastic been missin her. hope you had a cracking xmas and new year
charliwoo xx

Back