• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me & Rhia have fallen out...BIG time!!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
She is such a little madam, I was mad at her tonight. Ven is an angel with her, they've always got on so well but he doesnt go in the garden much anymore so she has obviously claimed it. Well he followed me & my friend out there tonight & shes attacked him, charged at him growling & bitten his face :evil: This is the second time shes gone for him, but she really bit him tonight as he went crazy (He would never ever hurt her, he jumped up and ran to my friend..) Then i was locking up her hutch when she went to bed & she stuck her nose through the bars to bite my finger - just because. She is a monster :roll:

She sounds like my Piper :roll: I'm so mad at her the last few days for being so awful to Alfred. I am attempting to bond them and she keeps attacking while he just runs away terrified. It makes me sad :(

She sounds like my Piper :roll: I'm so mad at her the last few days for being so awful to Alfred. I am attempting to bond them and she keeps attacking while he just runs away terrified. It makes me sad :(

Aww :( Well Yeah Ive been feeling really guilty about her not having a bunny-friend, but if shes like this with them, well I'd be terrified! Venny is huge compared to her & he was petrified!!

Ooooh Rhia, you naughty girl!!! :shock:

Mind you, Timmy claims the sofa as his, and if my Boxer Buffy lays on it, he dive bombs her! He doesn't actually bite her and break the skin, but he will pull tiny tufts of her fur out! :roll: So if she is awake and sees him coming, she legs it!!! :lol: :lol:

:shock::shock: What a little madam she is!!!!! Sorry poor Venny but I can't help but laugh at her cheekiness :lol:

Lola and me fell out the other night when she went for the cats, she is being very very naughty lately!

Aemilia started getting like that when she was on her own after Scip died, but she's not agressive at all now she is bonded with Leo :)

Is she acting OK otherwise? I'd keep an eye out as sudden/increased aggression can be signs of illness/injury. Hopefully she's just being a madam!

Hmm, Well shes always had a tendency to be like this. Think its just cos he doesnt really go into the garden at this new house, the couple of times he has done she's gone for him. Only properly bit him last night though.

When Gho wasn't spayed (still re covering from being rescued) she used to claim the cardboard castle, and Toffee wasn't allowed near it!
Since she can be a bit territorial so i've taken it away and put it in the garage (also as it's cold it was getting a bit moist)
Naughty Rhia!

Shes boss!! what do you expect when people walk into her *home* :lol::lol: Bless her. Hope venny is alright, xx

Back