• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I has elephants ... !!!

hello :wave: i is still here... they did charge at me, nip my PJ bottoms and try and trip me over .... but I was armed with bunny treats..... so I quickly administered them and then jumped into bed !!! Round 2 tonight :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Know exactly how you feel Julia! We have 13 buns that live in our loft room - so it's pretty damn noisy at night! :shock::lol: Think I'm going to have to resort to ear plugs - oh well at least they will also block out hubby's snoring! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Its just Daisy & Gabes inside ...... but sounds like a whole army of elephants up there :shock::shock: since I have installed a baby gate to keep them upsatirs and stop them from getting into my living room and peeing on the rug they have become so norty !!! :shock::shock: They break into my cupboard and eat my shoes (will post some pics when I find camera) and charge me when they see me :shock::shock::shock: Then as soon as my alarm goes off in the morning Gabe & Daisy charge round under the bed and then gabe jumps on my head and sticks his whiskers in my face until they tickle so much I have to get up and feed them !!! :shock::shock:;););) Little buggas !!! :love::love::love::love:

we have an Ellie Phant too
DSC00034-1.jpg

she lives inside during the day time but at night she sleeps in the bunny shed due to be like a whole heard of elephants and she has bitten my husbands toes while he was asleep !

Its just Daisy & Gabes inside ...... but sounds like a whole army of elephants up there :shock::shock: since I have installed a baby gate to keep them upsatirs and stop them from getting into my living room and peeing on the rug they have become so norty !!! :shock::shock: They break into my cupboard and eat my shoes (will post some pics when I find camera) and charge me when they see me :shock::shock::shock: Then as soon as my alarm goes off in the morning Gabe & Daisy charge round under the bed and then gabe jumps on my head and sticks his whiskers in my face until they tickle so much I have to get up and feed them !!! :shock::shock:;););) Little buggas !!! :love::love::love::love:

Bless em. But you wouldn't have it any other way Julia would you???? :lol::lol::lol:

Back