• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nicholas and Miffy - newly bonded

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
As promised, here's some pics of Nicholas and Miffy, they have just moved into the NIC setup, which I dismantled and rebuilt differently, I bought new blankets (blue and pink, omg I'm mad!) and new litter trays.

They were bonded in the kitchen...
DSC01006.jpg

In their new pad.
DSC01046.jpg

I gave them a box of raisins as a treat, Miffy has been having soooo much fun throwing the empty box around, she really is a playful bunny! :D
DSC01050.jpg

It took her a while, Nick had to hang down from the top floor trying to get her attention a few times before she figured out how to get up the steps! :roll::lol:
DSC01057.jpg

There's been a little chasing up and down the different floors, and some more humping, but they wont leave eachothers sides. Nick has hopped up the top to munch some timmy hay, and Miffy has followed him up there and flopped out on the mezzanine! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks guys

They are soooooo happy! :love:

Miffy has discovered the top floor now, she loves chilling up there. They have done some renovations, they decided they didn't want a hay box on the top floor, and between the two of them, they pulled it down, chucked it out the door and flipped hay straight across the room! :lol:

Nick is in a state of bliss, he keeps crashing out, rolling right over on his back, and I'm SURE, he has the biggest bunny-grin in the world! :D

Back