• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i just bought at asda.....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I went to asda tonight to get some more veggies for the buns and while i was there, there were notices from PDSA.....so as i went past the seasonal isle i noticed pet stuff, so i had a look and found these......
Photo-0027.jpg

They are so warm and cosy blankets in 2 different colours for only £2 each, i bought one of each and i have the brown one in with fudge just now and she has flopped out on it :lol::lol: she obviously approves :lol::lol:

Here is the Brown
Photo-0028.jpg

And the Cream
Photo-0029.jpg

And this one shows how big they are over my double bed (not great pic)
Photo-0030.jpg

They are deffo worth the money! I have just put the other one over fudges cage as its rather cold in my room tonight and the heating isnt on so just thought it would keep the drafts out :D:D

Im going to get more for Millie and Thumper (they will prob just pee on it :? )

I went to asda tonight to get some more veggies for the buns and while i was there, there were notices from PDSA.....so as i went past the seasonal isle i noticed pet stuff, so i had a look and found these......
Photo-0027.jpg

They are so warm and cosy blankets in 2 different colours for only £2 each, i bought one of each and i have the brown one in with fudge just now and she has flopped out on it :lol::lol: she obviously approves :lol::lol:

Here is the Brown
Photo-0028.jpg

And the Cream
Photo-0029.jpg

And this one shows how big they are over my double bed (not great pic)
Photo-0030.jpg

Hiya! :wave:

Random question but whereabouts in the store were they? My local ASDA had their signs up advertising the PDSA event but I couldn't see anything in the store :roll:

In my Asda they have a Seasonal Isle where they have random stuff like Xmas, halloween, pet events etc!

If your stuck as a member of staff and im sure they will be able to help :D:wave:

i have these! but for the dogs bed :D

in my store they were the last ailse before the food but if you ask a member of staff where the pet event ailse is then they should point u in the right direction

Wow! They're great value.
Squidgy has these to lie on in his favourite spots, and they are so soft and lovely:D

I just bought 12 of these! Hehe! Was going to buy 10 but they had 12 left so I got them all! They had cream, brown and black.

I also bought some metal bird feeders for £1 that I am going to utilise as Hay rack type thingys as they have hook type things so you can attach them to hutches/runs :) (sorry I didn't explain that very well!:roll:)

I am so happy with the fleeces. I got so many cos I would like to have spares for when I wash them etc.

woooow on way to work tomorrow im going to set of extra early to get to ASDA to grab some bargains :D thanks

I just bought 12 of these! Hehe! Was going to buy 10 but they had 12 left so I got them all! They had cream, brown and black.

I also bought some metal bird feeders for £1 that I am going to utilise as Hay rack type thingys as they have hook type things so you can attach them to hutches/runs :) (sorry I didn't explain that very well!:roll:)

I am so happy with the fleeces. I got so many cos I would like to have spares for when I wash them etc.

12 :shock::shock: thats alot but they are handy to have spare! i didnt see they in black :? may have to go have another look :lol::lol: I saw the bird feeders too, thats a GREAT idea to use them as hay racks! Im going to get some of those aswel :lol::lol::lol:

Yep on till the 25th Jan, its great getting a bargain :D

Back