• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i just cant cope

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
hi im sorry if you all think im just going on and on buti keep having breakdowns over gumps. ive moved the buns indoors for a few days and ive just been sat with them, myxi on my lap hes changed soo much and he was just looking up at me as if he was suffering from the loss as well i feel so useless and just cant understand why gumps left us. it really has broken my heart. what do i do? where do we go from here?

im so sorry i needed to get it off my chest i know most of you have worse problems than mine i just needed to talk to people who understand xxxx

Honey, it's understandable how you're feeling.
Grief as much as you have to, and you will feel different.
Xx

what a shame for you, i hope things get better, and at least you have myxi to share things with.
vibes from me to help a mini bit xx

Awww poor you :( We all deal with loss's in a different way :(

I know when Mopsy died, andy looked everywhere for her in the garden. But it wasnt till later, i opened the shed up to let him go in there and sniff about that he realised she had gone :cry:

(hugs) plus im always on msn if you want to chat :)

It is one of the worst pains we go through, its not fair at all, but there is nothing we can do to stop it.
Cry if you need to, please don't hold back the tears, let it all out, & talk to us at any time, we are all here for you, most of us has lost one or more of how beautiful buns & you never forget them, the pain does get better in time, but it does take time.
Having your buns around you will make you feel better in yourself, but please cry if you need to & we are here for you
Teresa xx

Hugs to you, it is very hard :( such a big loss, i still believe Parsley is in her shed ... until i go out to see them :(... and it hits me like a tone of bricks.

It will be hard for a long time and you will never stop missing gumps, but atleast you got to have a wonderful bun in your life, and you gave him the life he deserved.
xx

It's entirely understandable how you feel - because these beautiful animals leave such wonderful lasting memories with us, that it hurts so much to have lost them. It's 2 years this week since we lost our first bun Roscoe & not a day goes by where I don't look at my other buns & think about him & the 3 we lost last year as well. I think we build such incredibly close relationships with our buns or any other pet for that matter, that when we lose them, it's like losing one of our family.

Don't feel that it's not ok to cry or feel down about losing Gumps, because it is. Hopefully in time, you'll be able to think of Gumps without feeling so down about things & remember the good times & all the wonderful things that he did to add to your life. Take care, sending hugs, you know where we are if you need us xxx

awwww hun give yourself time. youve lost a much loved family memeber and itll take ages for you all to move on (if at all)... sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, hugs to you. I was beside myself when we lost Ruby as her illness was so unexpected and happened so quickly.
I can look at her photos (and Bobby's as well) and smile at the good times we had together and the lovely life that they had.

Losing a Bunny never gets 'easier' no matter how many Buns you may have.
I try to focus all my energies onto the Buns still with me. They need me and Bunnies will pick up on our distress. So I try my hardest not to be too down whilst around them.
I usually go and have a good cry in the loo, my only Bunny free zone.

You can shed tears that he is gone
or you can smile because he has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him
or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember him and only that he's gone
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Adapted from the poem read at the Funeral of the Queen Mother

thank you everyone! that poem has made me think jacks-jane, im fine when im remembering all the good times but now im terrified cos myxi is all i have left that links me to gumps and what about when myxi dies/?? plus myxi just looked at me like he was heartbroken how do i make him feel better?

and atm i feel like its wrong to love smudgey and bracken because bracken is new and gumps did not get on with smudgey at all

I know exactly how you are feeling,i lost one of my bunnies on Monday night:cry:
Sending big hugs.

Back