• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can a hot water bottle be used in a shed?

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I've got a snugglesafe but I'm conscious that it's not going to be enough... especially as Jamie and Sapphire sit on top of the hutch inside there shed and don't really move...
Would a hot water bottle be ok? If I covered it over with towels?

x

I've got a snugglesafe but I'm conscious that it's not going to be enough... especially as Jamie and Sapphire sit on top of the hutch inside there shed and don't really move...
Would a hot water bottle be ok? If I covered it over with towels?

x

I wouldn't.

It would only take one bite and you will have a burnt bunny.

Plus the buns may well choose to eat the rubber. Not good!

:D

I would be worried that the bunnies would rag off the towels and chew into the hot water bottle.My lot would anyway:roll:
I am sure they will be ok with the snugglesafe:D

I had considered the hot water bottle thing as well! But i guess they are built for the cold! Doesn't stop us worrying though.

I'd go (well I do go for) a massive pile of hay for them to burrow into. Have to say that despite it getting down to -10 locally last night, most of my lot seem to prefer to muck around outside rather than using their snugglesafes anyway.

I use a hot water bottle. Its already got a fluffy covering and I then wrap it in a blanket too. Mine have always been ok *touches wood lots*

I use a hot water bottle. Its already got a fluffy covering and I then wrap it in a blanket too. Mine have always been ok *touches wood lots*

Back