• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can you buy Avipro?

Foofy

Alpha Buck
I would like to get some Avipro in for my buns in case I need it, in the future. Can anyone tell me where you can buy it from please? Thanks :wave:

Thanks Sooz will do that and look for cheapest place to buy and order some, or can you buy it in P@H?:wave:

Thanks Sooz will do that and look for cheapest place to buy and order some, or can you buy it in P@H?:wave:

TMK P@H sell Pro-C but not Avipro. You can use Pro-C for bunnies though if you want, but for some unknown reason it has chlorophyll in it and turns the water green and then consequently the water bottles :roll:.

TMK P@H sell Pro-C but not Avipro. You can use Pro-C for bunnies though if you want, but for some unknown reason it has chlorophyll in it and turns the water green and then consequently the water bottles :roll:.

Thats what i use

Thanks Sooz and Bluebunny will have a look in P@H as well and compare prices before I buy/order and will buy one or the other :wave:

Back