• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpeting?

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Following on from my other thread about lining hutches, i notice alot of you use carpet/carpet squares in the hutch. Just wandering where in the hutch you put these? We just had a new carpet fitted and have quite a lot left, would it be ok to put it in like that?

i usually put carpet on the floor off the hutches, as its minimal cleaning then!
just the the litter trays, but in this weather i dont because they need sooo much hay it just goes ontop so doesnt really work.

Maybe save it until summer? On summer mine love sunbathing on their carpet its adorable cus it goes all warm in the sun!

i usually put carpet on the floor off the hutches, as its minimal cleaning then!
just the the litter trays, but in this weather i dont because they need sooo much hay it just goes ontop so doesnt really work.

Maybe save it until summer? On summer mine love sunbathing on their carpet its adorable cus it goes all warm in the sun!

Thats a good idea, didn't think of that! Thankyou :D x

Back