• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it Just Me ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I think I know the answer as I am a headcase :oops:
But I have just been looking in RIN and keep seeing Buns who have been in Rescue for ages. I just feel so useless as I cant help any more and there are always going to be Rabbits in Need :cry:
Do other folk feel that they cant ever do enough ?

Sorry, just ignore me. Its probably my post Flu syndrome making me even more :cry: than usual

:oops:

:cry:

I always feel like that and am a rescue :(

Its so sad when a rescue animal is in rescue so long and over looked :(

No not just you there are a few that im very tempted to take home even though I havent really got the space and would have to buy another shed :(. Hmmmm wonder if there are any good sheds in the sale.......

I don't think its just you....theres so many bunnies (and other animals for that matter) in rescues,its a real shame.

I think we have to do the best we can ,I could have room for several more but at the end of the day we have to know our limits so that we can do the best for the animals we have.

:( Yes I do and I especially can't do anything about it now.

There's an elderly dog near us too who's been in rescue 3 years. :(

I feel the same, I think everyone who is in the rescue "business" feels like that. You can help lots of bunnies by giving people advice, you know so much.

Swedish farm house, big barn.....what keeps you here?? :D

Back