• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie - we are really good boys now!!

Hi
Just thought I would post a few videos of Eric and Ernie having fun in their shed.
This was the day before Eric was really poorly and we nearly lost him, but thankfully, he's back to his normal cheeky self!!!

I hope you like them as much as I do. It's so nice to see them happy together again after such a long bond!!!

I love these boys even though they have been such a couple of horrors!!

Awwww they are both sooooo cute:D

Thank you - glad someone has taken a look:lol::lol::lol:

It's hard to explain, but I am soooooo proud of them, especially Eric because although he is the dominant one, he has had quite a few things to deal with...........

Fights with his brother, neutering, eyes flushed, teeth filed, nose bitten and only just after christmas went into stasis.

As for Ernie, he just loves his brother and that was never more evident than when Eric was very ill and he stayed by his side all day and constantly groomed him.

They have been through so much and I never thought they would be truly happy together, but they are and I couldn;t be happier.

Last edited:
they are very cute buns.....although a completely different colour than I though. They look quite grey in the video & your siggi they look sandy.

Eric and Ernie :wave::love::love::love:

I love these boys - they are so gorgeous! I am so happy for you that they have settled down. They look so happy together, well done for persevering, I know that you had a tough time with them.

I can't believe what Eric (and you) have had to go through. So pleased that things are working out for you. :)

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

It has definately been worth the stress and effort put into bonding (more down to my husband than me I think - i nearly kept them seperate on a number of occasions)
I don't think we'll ever get to the stage that they can be free range in the garden, as Eric is so territorial, but they seem happy enough in their shed and run. So I guess that's probably the best we can hope for.

As for the colour of them, they have darkened a lot recently. I don't know if that's because they have a winter coat, but I don't think they will ever be as light grey as they were when they were babies.

Anyway, thanks so much again for comments.

Last edited:
Eric and Ernie :wave::love::love::love:

I love these boys - they are so gorgeous! I am so happy for you that they have settled down. They look so happy together, well done for persevering, I know that you had a tough time with them.

I can't believe what Eric (and you) have had to go through. So pleased that things are working out for you. :)

Thank you
It has been so hard. So many emotions and heartache, especially with Eric with his various cuts and illness, but it has all been worth it.

I keep saying to my hubbie how proud I am of them (I don;t think he understands what I mean:lol::lol::lol:)

What breed are they? They are a lovely colour! :love::love:

They are Lionhead x Mini Lops and are about 10 months old now. I can't believe where the time has gone. They were only about 8 or 9 weeks when I got them.
For the last 7 months it's been really hard work, but now they're settled it's ao nice.

What's Lola? A straight forward Lionhead isn't she?

They are Lionhead x Mini Lops and are about 10 months old now. I can't believe where the time has gone. They were only about 8 or 9 weeks when I got them.
For the last 7 months it's been really hard work, but now they're settled it's ao nice.

What's Lola? A straight forward Lionhead isn't she?

God Knows! She had a lovely mane when we got her but its shrunk and she has got quite big for a Lionhead. She does have the Lionhead temprement though! :D:shock:

Back