• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

random question....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I was wondering if you can get phonebooks anywhere as my buns want the phone book we have but its the newest one and my mum wont let them have it :lol::lol:
Where can i get them (hope that doesnt make me sound stupid :oops::oops:)

Maybe the local library?

If not, maybe your neighbours might have an old one, or phone th yellow pages company and aske them to send another one to you?

Just a thought.

if you go to your local tip, they have bins for all the old phone books yellow pages etc you can always ask them for some :D I do, they think it's hilarious, when I tell them what it's for!

if you go to your local tip, they have bins for all the old phone books yellow pages etc you can always ask them for some :D I do, they think it's hilarious, when I tell them what it's for!

Really :lol: i didnt know you could do that, thanks im going to go along and get some tomorow :lol::lol:

Back