• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BooBoo

Starlight

Warren Veteran
BooBoo is a new bun here.
She came in as her elderly owner had had a heart attack, and water on the lungs and had existing conditions multiple schlerosis and asthma.

Unfortunatelt, bun has a severe case of mites is morbidly obese and had a very very sore dirty bum :(

She is currently being treated for both.

Heres the lady herself

020-3.jpg

021-4.jpg

022-3.jpg

023-3.jpg

Mites

014-11.jpg

013-10.jpg

012-13.jpg

011-16.jpg

Cleaning her bum, bit by bit

016-9.jpg

017-8.jpg

018-8.jpg

019-7.jpg

She is on Baytril and ive been given a few spot ons, (mum didnt realised id just bought a big bottle :roll:) as vet didnt want to inject ivermec :?

Awww poor Booboo, that looks soooo sore, does she have any cream for that?

Hopefully her bum (and flab!) will clear up soon with a proper diet :)

Did the vet say why she didn't want to inject the ivomec? I've not heard that before so I'd be interested to find out :) Maybe the spot on actually works better than the injected form!

She's a beautiful girl with very unusual colouring, so I'm sure she'll be rehomed really quickly once she's back to full health (minus uterus :lol:)

Awww poor Booboo, that looks soooo sore, does she have any cream for that?

Hopefully her bum (and flab!) will clear up soon with a proper diet :)

Did the vet say why she didn't want to inject the ivomec? I've not heard that before so I'd be interested to find out :) Maybe the spot on actually works better than the injected form!

She's a beautiful girl with very unusual colouring, so I'm sure she'll be rehomed really quickly once she's back to full health (minus uterus :lol:)

No she hasnt any cream :?
This is why i dont usually like my mum going vets alone unless its routine =/
Ive been putting aloe vera on her bot bot :) She hasnt been eating to much pellets but has been eating her hay :D
Mum didnt mention a reason not to inject but ill certainly ask them when there.
We have had over 10 happy flops already!!

BooBoo is such a wee sweetheart, the mites look better than they look in the pictures, her mites were awful :(
I hope she recovers well :D She deserves to :)

Back