• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does he look comfy to you?!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Bought a little cat/dog bed type thing they other day - saw it in the sale. None of the other buns like it except for lil' Frank.

Doesn't he look sooo comfy! :lol:

IMGP0263.jpg

He hardly comes out of it. When I let them run free in the lounge for a couple of hours, Frank jumps straight in and is there for the duration! The other buns never venture in either, it's as if they know it's his turf! He hardly every kicks back but he certainly is here! :D

Awww looks like it was made for him :D he looks so cosy & relaxed
I brought one last year for my 2 boys, but they ripped it to pieces withing 3 hours of them being left with it :(
I left a blanket in their little house & when i went in 1 of the boys had his head trapped in the blanket & was all limp :cry: he had ripped an hole in it & got his head caught in it & with trying to get himself out got it trapped & nearly killed himself. So now its all wood & nothing soft for them 2 lol

Back