• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

C'mon Sophie! Gis a kiss!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I thought you were well overdue some pictures of Sophie! However, when I tried taking pics of her, Dooley got all jealous and sat giving her kisses... so here are some pics of them both... together... on their own... and Doo giving kisses! It's funny, cus that is exactly what Rudy used to do to Sophie. She is such a spoilt madam that she never gives kisses back though :lol:

I dare you not to stroke my nose...

DSCN0210.jpg

I am not looking at your camera, no I am not!

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0222.jpg

Relaxing!

DSCN0217.jpg

Sophieeeeeee! I've come to plaaaay!

DSCN0220.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

Giving kisses....

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

Well, if you aren't going to give me any kisses, I'm not giving you any more! :lol:

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

Mommy, Sophie won't play with me :cry: :lol:

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0227.jpg

Sophie looks as though she is completely ignoring Dooley despite his best efforts to get her attention !!

:lol:

Sophie looks as though she is completely ignoring Dooley despite his best efforts to get her attention !!

:lol:

:lol::lol: She does, she is still the boss, he can give kisses when SHE says so :lol: :lol:

Bless her, she isn't fussed in the slightest! He does love her though :love:

Deelove, he usually sits pining for me if I am on that side of the run :lol: :lol:

She usually has the whole room once Dooley has gone to bed but they do sit lovely when they are both out together :love:

Awwwww she certainly as others jumping through hoops for her:lol::lol::lol:
It was funny when she was with me and all the guinea pigs squeaked she gave them such a look as if to say ' Excuse me, did I say you could make such a noise':lol::lol::lol:. Dooley must have been Rudy in a former life all Rudy as sentmessages to him telling him what he has to do and not to expect anything in return:D

Awwwww she certainly as others jumping through hoops for her:lol::lol::lol:
It was funny when she was with me and all the guinea pigs squeaked she gave them such a look as if to say ' Excuse me, did I say you could make such a noise':lol::lol::lol:. Dooley must have been Rudy in a former life all Rudy as sentmessages to him telling him what he has to do and not to expect anything in return:D

Yup, that is the 'Sophie' look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, Dooley (apart from being a dog, lol) is a lot like Rudy :love:

Back