• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cold inside

little_blue_bug

Warren Scout
little dylan lives in my living room, in his hutch he has a big cardboard box to sit under and a blankey. even so im worried that at night when we turn the heating off he will be cold, there is no way i can afford to leave the heating on all night and im sure if i put a hot water bottle in he would chew it, and it would have got cold within a few hours any way. i know many many bunnies do just fine in even colder places outdoor, but it doesnt stop me being concered.

any tips advice or info on keeping him warm or if he is probably just fine anyway much appreciated :)

My heating goes off at night but i dont worry about mine. They have fleece blankies also. When i let dogs out last thing around 11-12 its freezing outside!! I take that into consideration when I close the door again shivering from being frozen as to how warm it actualy is indoors with no heating on :)

Back