• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got some exciting news.

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
had a chat with my husband last night and he's agreed to let me have a playhouse but even better he's gonna make it for me. it's gonna look something like this http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9218915&fh_reftheme=promo_143553555%2cseeall%2c%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b10064%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b10073%7d&fh_view_size=6&fh_sort_order=1&fh_sort_by=_price_rrp_min&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b10064%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b10073%7d%2fspecificationsProductType%3dplayhouses&fh_eds=%c3%9f&fh_refview=lister&ts=1231231849506&isSearch=false
only the internal dimensions are gonna be bigger, inside it'll be (H)5ft5 (W)6ft1 and (D) 5ft7, so it's gonna be huge for my girlies, it'll be seperated inside into two living quaters and they'll each have their own room, at least they will be able to see each other and only have contact through the wire, the thing too is that if they get used to each other i may be able to bond them but thats a long way off, so i'll be saving all my penny's will hopefully have enough money and more by april to build it. so need to be strong and not spend unneccesarily. i'm gonna get my dad to make these sort of internal hutches where they can have their own private space but then it will also act as another level for them. o i'm so excited. can't wait.

Oh I love it! I would love those style for my babies too, when he's finished building yours, can you loan your husband out, to build a couple for me?:lol:

Back