• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

coldest night what to do?

bunlover

Warren Veteran
dora and arthur are outside..... should they be brought in? there hutch is at end of garden and has a cover and they have bedding and winter coats but i still am concerned. it is meant to be -3 degrees... i do have a dog crate they can go in insdie but i want what is best for tehm.

I've got mine in the shed with 2 snugglesafes. I can't bear the thought of them cold even though they are wearing fur coats I think they will freeze out there :oops:

If you bring them in it'd be bad for them to go back out again till its warm...sudden change of temp isnt good. I'm sure they'll be fine with lots of hay/straw to warm up in :)

its already got stuff all over the hutch and lots of bedding but they still feel cold to touch them.. they have been in before and gone back out when temp increases a little... aits only in an unheated room they will be in but still much warmer than outside. thanks folks x

It's -5 degrees here... :( I worry about mine being outside too. But they've got nice thick coats, loads of hay and a snuggle safe each.

Spammer above reported

and now there is no spammer post so I look like a lemon sundae!

Last edited:
Back